Loving the Roost (with all its madness)

And thank you for a house full of people I love. Amen
- Ward Elliot Hour

Friday 23 November 2007

Saying Goodbye Again



































My group of close friends keeps getting smaller as more and more of them move to different frontiers. Just recently a couple who have been our friends since uni, moved to Perth, with their year old child.

They will be missed, as with other friends who have moved away over the years.

Christmas with the gang will be a pretty tight circle this year.

I'm glad though that despite the distance and years that have separated us, we still catch up whenever any of them return home. Sometimes we get to celebrate Christmas with them and it's a treat.

These are friends I made in Uni and will remain my friends for life.

No comments: