Loving the Roost (with all its madness)

And thank you for a house full of people I love. Amen
- Ward Elliot Hour

Tuesday 3 June 2008

Farewell my favourite




Jeshan's favourite play mate in the whole world is his cousin Nashya. He squeels with delight everytime she comes over and when she doesn't he is always hopeful she is going to turn up at any moment.

They fight a lot too but their love for each other is unconditional and they quickly forgive and forget.

Unfortunately, she has just moved to Dubai with her mum and dad and little brother Rohan.
They are missing each other a lot now. I'm glad I managed to take a video of their last fun time together which Jeshan makes me play for him every day.

My sister had come up with the idea of having an early birthday party for just the three of them complete with games, an inflated pool and party packs.

Children of their age play best in small groups and they had an enchanting time at the soiree.










No comments: