Loving the Roost (with all its madness)

And thank you for a house full of people I love. Amen
- Ward Elliot Hour

Sunday 3 January 2010

Jeremy's Baptism

Jeremy was baptised in October 2009. Here are some pictures my friend Brenda took of that momentous occasion.


Here is the little guest of honour with the church interior as the backdrop.

Looking a little less sleepy... they woke me up for this??


With Amama...


and Aunty Sheila...



Jason's sister meeting my cousin for the first time.


Big Brother is very tired but obliges the camera woman with a wide toothy grin.



Aunty Anita and Aunty Devi.... my prayer partners



Family and friends...



Door gifts... whimsical sugar cookies.


Deidre posing with her littlest cousin... who kinda has had enough for this morning.




zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........









No comments: