Loving the Roost (with all its madness)

And thank you for a house full of people I love. Amen
- Ward Elliot Hour

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Beautiful things

I found a blog after my own heart... dedicated to beautiful things. Called, Absolutely Beautiful Things it is truly inspiring. Can't stop surfing the site! What lovely colours - so bold and daring. Wish I knew how to put colours like that together.





Most of these pictures are from the blogger's shop Black and Spiro.

Thanks to her I am now not only inspired to redo my bookshelves and bookcases, but have an idea how I can do it.

Right now I have too many books on my shelves to be able to add any decorative stuff to them. But with ideas from her blog I now have an idea where I can move some of my books to make space on the shelves.

Hope to get started tomorrow.

Love.

No comments: