Loving the Roost (with all its madness)

And thank you for a house full of people I love. Amen
- Ward Elliot Hour

Thursday 19 July 2007

Choo Choo Train!

Incidentaly, my other sister Sandra is the original baker in our family and has been baking our birthday cakes for as long as I remember. She gets orders for them now, quite often. She has what I call the touch. Her cakes always have the right moisture content and after years of being spoilt by her cakes, other cakes are always having to measure up.


Here is the cake she made for my son's first birthday


Here is the one she made for her daughter's fourth birthday.



My son wants a "choo choo train" for his upcoming birthday in August and my sister has been given the challenge. Will keep you updated on how that turns out.




No comments: